Maple Syrup Roasted Brussels Sprouts – This is the best Brussels sprouts recipe ever! Sweet maple syrup with crispy roasted sprouts.
These are easily the best Brussels sprouts that I have ever eaten.
Roasting Brussels sprouts makes them tender with a bit of crispness around the edges. It also brings out their natural sweetness. Adding the sweetness of maple syrup to roasted sprouts makes them out-of-this-world good! You will love the sweet and salty flavor combination in this dish.
How to make this Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe
*Note: The full printable recipe card is at the bottom of this post.
- Trim the stems and wilted outer leaves from the Brussels sprouts.
- Cut the sprouts in half.
- Coat the sprouts in olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Spread them out evenly on a baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes, flipping the sprouts over once during the cooking process.
- Drizzle the sprouts with maple syrup.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes.
If you don’t think you like Brussels sprouts, try these. I bet you’ll change your mind.
Try these other easy side dish recipes.
Watch the step by step recipe video for Maple Syrup Roasted Brussels Sprouts below.
Maple Syrup Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe
- 1 1/2 lbs. Brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Trim the stems of the sprouts. Remove any outer leaves that are wilted. Cut the sprouts in half.
- Add the Brussels sprouts, oil, salt, and pepper to a large bowl. Toss to fully coat the sprouts.
- Spread the sprouts onto a large baking sheet in a single layer.
- Roast for 15 minutes. Stir the sprouts, trying to flip over as many as you can.
- Roast for 10 minutes.
- Drizzle the maple syrup over the sprouts and stir to coat. Roast for 8-10 more minutes.