Maple Syrup Roasted Brussels Sprouts – This is the best Brussels sprouts recipe ever! Sweet maple syrup with crispy roasted sprouts.
These are easily the best Brussels sprouts that I have ever eaten.
Roasting Brussels sprouts makes them tender with a bit of crispness around the edges. It also brings out their natural sweetness. Adding the sweetness of maple syrup to roasted sprouts makes them out-of-this-world good! You will love the sweet and salty flavor combination in this dish.
How to make this Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe
*Note: The full printable recipe card is at the bottom of this post.
- Trim the stems and wilted outer leaves from the Brussels sprouts.
- Cut the sprouts in half.
- Coat the sprouts in olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Spread them out evenly on a baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes, flipping the sprouts over once during the cooking process.
- Drizzle the sprouts with maple syrup.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes.
If you don’t think you like Brussels sprouts, try these. I bet you’ll change your mind.
Try these other easy side dish recipes.
Watch the step by step recipe video for Maple Syrup Roasted Brussels Sprouts below.
Find more of my recipes on TikTok
Maple Syrup Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe
- 1 1/2 lbs. Brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Trim the stems of the sprouts. Remove any outer leaves that are wilted. Cut the sprouts in half.
- Add the Brussels sprouts, oil, salt, and pepper to a large bowl. Toss to fully coat the sprouts.
- Spread the sprouts onto a large baking sheet in a single layer.
- Roast for 15 minutes. Stir the sprouts, trying to flip over as many as you can.
- Roast for 10 minutes.
- Drizzle the maple syrup over the sprouts and stir to coat. Roast for 8-10 more minutes.
Incredible! The only thing I did to doctor up the brussels sprouts was to add about 6-10 flakes of red pepper. The heat from the pepper balanced perfectly with the sweetness of the maple syrup. I used it as a side dish with a shrimp scampi over fettucine. Primo!
Holy moly, this recipe is AMAZING!! Made it for a dinner at a friends house and everyone loved it. Very easy and super tasty. Would highly recommend 🙂
I made these tonight and we really loved the maple flavor. I will make these again!!!
Easy to cook and good tasting.
This is a fantastic recipe. I use frozen sprouts and don’t even cut them in half. So easy. I do them in the cast iron skillet, so they get a little charred on the edges. They heat over really well in the microwave (so they are perfect to bring to a party), and I’ve actually eaten them cold next day. They are SOOO good.
Can I roast the Brussels ahead of time, then add the maple syrup and toast again before I’m going to serve them?
Load More Comments