Maple Syrup Roasted Brussels Sprouts – Adding the sweetness of maple syrup to roasted sprouts makes this the best Brussels sprouts recipe! The sweet and salty flavor combination in this dish is fantastic.
This recipe is part of The Wholesome Dish Complete Holiday Menu. Check out the full menu HERE.
Maple syrup roasted Brussels sprouts are easily the best Brussels sprouts that I have ever eaten.
Roasting Brussels sprouts makes them tender with a bit of crispness around the edges. It also brings out their natural sweetness. Adding the sweetness of maple syrup to roasted sprouts makes them out-of-this-world good! I love the sweet and salty flavor combination in this dish.
If you don’t think you like Brussels sprouts, try these. I bet you’ll change your mind.
Maple Syrup Roasted Brussels Sprouts recipe
- 1 1/2 lbs. Brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Trim the stems of the sprouts. Remove any outer leaves that are wilted. Cut the sprouts in half.
- Add the Brussels sprouts, oil, salt, and pepper to a large bowl. Toss to fully coat the sprouts.
- Spread the sprouts onto a large baking sheet in a single layer.
- Roast for 15 minutes. Stir the sprouts, trying to flip over as many as you can.
- Roast for 10 minutes.
- Drizzle the maple syrup over the sprouts and stir to coat. Roast for 8-10 more minutes.