Ham & Asparagus Crustless Quiche Recipe – An easy quiche that’s healthy because there’s no crust. It’s a ham and cheese quiche recipe topped with asparagus.
This is a quick and easy egg recipe. It’s basically just a baked omelet. It’s high in protein, low in carbohydrates, and can be a part of most special diet plans.
The ham and asparagus in this quiche makes it versatile enough to serve for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
How To Make Crustless Quiche
*Note: The full printable recipe card is at the bottom of this post.
- Add 6 eggs to a large bowl.
- Add milk, salt, and pepper.
- Whisk until well combined.
- Add shredded cheddar cheese and chopped ham.
- Pour the egg mixture into a pie plate.
- Top with chopped asparagus.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Slice and serve.
The thinner the asparagus, the better. Thin asparagus makes the quiche easier to cut. But, thick asparagus will still be good in this.
Try these other Easy Breakfast Recipes.
- Avocado Bacon Crustless Quiche
- Easy Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole
- Breakfast Patty Melts from The Pioneer Woman
- Sheet Pan Breakfast Bake from The Stay at Home Chef
Watch the step by step video for Ham & Asparagus Crustless Quiche Recipe below:
Find more of my recipes on TikTok
Ham and Asparagus Crustless Quiche Recipe
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup (4 oz.) ham -chopped
- 1 cup asparagus -chopped (2-3 inch pieces)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
- Stir in the cheese and ham.
- Pour the mixture into the pie plate. Push the ham around to make sure that it is evenly distributed throughout the dish.
- Spread the asparagus out evenly over the top of the egg mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the center is set. Let cool at least 2 minutes before slicing.
I’ve made this before and again…..it is so good and so easy!! Even with leftovers we ate every bite!! Makes for cleaning the dish very easy!!
I will also say not only delicious but nutritious!!❤️
Delicious, easy, and quick to make – you can’t get a better combination than that! I have used milk, half and half, or cream. The taste is great no matter which I use but of course the texture is creamier with the half and half and cream.
Delicious without the crust! I used smoked gruyere and it worked well with the ham and asparagus. Doubled the recipe and baked it in a 9×13″ dish for 35 min. Will be making this again! Note: 1 lb of asparagus = 2 cups. Also, I blanched the asparagus 4 minutes to give it a boost.
We absolutely loved it….. no crust was a no- brainer. I cooked it a bit longer, but I would highly tecommend this delicious quiche. We ate the whole quiche at dinner. Actually cut the asparagus into 1/4” pieces and hubby said the asparagus was perfect. Definitely will do it again.
Do I precook asparagus? Boil it?
Only two of us so I cut recipe in half. Quick, easy dinner and very good.
So good! I used almond milk and gruyere cheese. Was delicious, definitely making again!!!
Can you substitute Half and half for a creamier texture?
was delicious. an absolute keeper.
I, for one, would never miss the crust. This is perfect for my low-carb lifestyle! Thanks for the great recipe.
I absolutely LOVE how easy this is to make! Super yummy, too!