Ham & Asparagus Crustless Quiche Recipe – An easy quiche that’s healthy because there’s no crust. It’s a ham and cheese quiche recipe topped with asparagus.
This is a quick and easy egg recipe. It’s basically just a baked omelet. It’s high in protein, low in carbohydrates, and can be a part of most special diet plans.
The ham and asparagus in this quiche makes it versatile enough to serve for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
How To Make Crustless Quiche
*Note: The full printable recipe card is at the bottom of this post.
- Add 6 eggs to a large bowl.
- Add milk, salt, and pepper.
- Whisk until well combined.
- Add shredded cheddar cheese and chopped ham.
- Pour the egg mixture into a pie plate.
- Top with chopped asparagus.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Slice and serve.
The thinner the asparagus, the better. Thin asparagus makes the quiche easier to cut. But, thick asparagus will still be good in this.
Try these other Easy Breakfast Recipes.
- Avocado Bacon Crustless Quiche
- Easy Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole
- Breakfast Patty Melts from The Pioneer Woman
- Sheet Pan Breakfast Bake from The Stay at Home Chef
Watch the step by step video for Ham & Asparagus Crustless Quiche Recipe below:
Ham and Asparagus Crustless Quiche Recipe
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup (4 oz.) ham -chopped
- 1 cup asparagus -chopped (2-3 inch pieces)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9 inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
- Stir in the cheese and ham.
- Pour the mixture into the pie plate. Push the ham around to make sure that it is evenly distributed throughout the dish.
- Spread the asparagus out evenly over the top of the egg mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the center is set. Let cool at least 2 minutes before slicing.