Avocado bacon crustless quiche is perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Cheese, bacon, and avocado is an amazing combination!
I love to make different versions of quiche because it’s so quick and easy to prepare, especially when the quiche is crustless. Don’t get me wrong, I like a good flakey pie crust as much as the next girl. But, I don’t like the extra calories it adds as well as the extra time it takes to make it.
The base of this quiche is simply eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. That’s how I do all my quiche variations. Then, I just add whatever fun flavorings I have available.
Today I went with crumbled bacon, chopped avocado, and shredded mozzarella cheese. Let me tell you, that’s a winning combination! You could put those three things on anything and it would taste good. 🙂
I prepared the bacon for this quiche myself. This is how I did it.
Line a large baking sheet with foil and lay six slices of bacon on it. Bake it at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes. Transfer the bacon to a paper towel lined plate and blot up as much of the grease as possible. Chop it into small pieces.
The bacon may not be as done as you like it after baking for 15 minutes, but it will continue cooking inside the quiche.
To make this dish even easier, you could use the packaged pre-cooked and crumbled bacon.
Find more of my recipes on TikTok
Avocado Bacon Crustless Quiche Recipe
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup 2% milk or your preferred milk/milk alternative
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon from about 6 slices of bacon
- 1 avocado peeled, seeded, and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a standard pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a medium (2.5 qt.) bowl, add the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Whisk until well combined.
- Add the cheese, bacon, and avocado. Gently stir until well mixed.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pie plate. If necessary, use a spoon to push some of the avocado and bacon around to ensure that it is evenly distributed throughout the quiche.
- Bake for 30 minutes, rotating once half way through.
- Let the quiche cool for 5 minutes before slicing.
Fantastic! I added 1/4 c chopped onion, 1/2 tsp garlic, & 1 extra egg. I substituted asparagus for the avocado. It came out with a nice brown topping, fluffy, & easy to serve. Rave reviews from family.
Wow Amazing recipes to try for me & my Family and so easy to follow the cooking instructions
Can I freeze this quiche?
Perfect. So easy to make my husband made it! Definate make again.
This is awesome! Especially for keto. I like to add a lot of vegetables too like zucchini, mushrooms, tomatoes, asparagus or spinach. I also like it topped with a keto avocado ranch dressing.
This is the best way I’ve found so far to eat an avocado!. I added onion flakes, and half sausage crumbles half bacon. And a little more cream and cheese.
oh my gosh! this was sooooo yummy and easy!! only thing I did different was I used sharp cheddar cheese. But any cheese would be great I am sure!
Load More Comments