This simple tropical green smoothie is a naturally sweet way to sneak some greens into your diet.
This tropical smoothie is great for a grab and go breakfast. It’s got, frozen pineapple and mango chunks, ripe banana, fresh spinach, and milk.
This healthy portable breakfast can be made in minutes, perfect for the busiest mornings!
Tropical Green Smoothie recipe
- 1/2 cup lightly packed fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup 2% milk (or your preferred milk alternative)
- 1 small, ripe banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened mango chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened pineapple chunks
- Add the spinach and milk to a blender. Blend until the spinach is well broken down.
- Add the banana, frozen mango, and frozen pineapple. Blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
|Serving Size||1 smoothie|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 246 Calories from fat 50|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 3.1||5%|
|Saturated Fat 1.6||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 5.3||21%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|