This simple tropical green smoothie is a naturally sweet way to sneak some greens into your diet.
This tropical smoothie is great for a grab and go breakfast. It’s got, frozen pineapple and mango chunks, ripe banana, fresh spinach, and milk.
This healthy portable breakfast can be made in minutes, perfect for the busiest mornings!
- 1/2 cup lightly packed fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup 2% milk or your preferred milk alternative
- 1 small ripe banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened mango chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened pineapple chunks
- Add the spinach and milk to a blender. Blend until the spinach is well broken down.
- Add the banana, frozen mango, and frozen pineapple. Blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.