Strawberry Banana Frozen Yogurt – A homemade frozen yogurt recipe made with real ingredients: strawberries, bananas, yogurt, maple syrup, & honey.
This recipe is simple to make. Add frozen strawberries, frozen bananas, plain yogurt, maple syrup, and honey to a food processor. Then, process it until it’s smooth. You can eat it immediately if you like it soft. Or, transfer the froyo to a sealed container and store it in the freezer until it’s a little more solid.
I always slice up my over ripe bananas and place them into a food storage bag and place them in the freezer for use in smoothies. So, I tend to always have frozen bananas on hand. But, if you don’t, be sure to freeze them for at least two hours before making this recipe.
Strawberry Banana Frozen Yogurt
- 2 medium bananas very ripe
- 3 cups frozen strawberries unsweetened
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt I used 2%
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Peel and slice the banana. Place in a sealed container and freeze for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Add the frozen banana, frozen strawberries, yogurt, honey, and maple syrup to a food processor.
- Process until smooth and creamy, about 5 minutes, stopping to scrape down the sides of the processor if necessary.
- Serve immediately, or transfer to a sealed container and store in the freezer.
Inspired by: Just A Taste