Strawberry Banana Frozen Yogurt – A homemade frozen yogurt recipe made with real ingredients: strawberries, bananas, yogurt, maple syrup, & honey.
This recipe is simple to make. Add frozen strawberries, frozen bananas, plain yogurt, maple syrup, and honey to a food processor. Then, process it until it’s smooth. You can eat it immediately if you like it soft. Or, transfer the froyo to a sealed container and store it in the freezer until it’s a little more solid.
I always slice up my over ripe bananas and place them into a food storage bag and place them in the freezer for use in smoothies. So, I tend to always have frozen bananas on hand. But, if you don’t, be sure to freeze them for at least two hours before making this recipe.
Strawberry Banana Frozen Yogurt recipe
- 2 very ripe medium-size bananas
- 3 cups frozen strawberries, unsweetened
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt (I used 2% fat)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- Peel and slice the banana. Place in a sealed container and freeze for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Add the frozen banana, frozen strawberries, yogurt, honey, and maple syrup to a food processor.
- Process until smooth and creamy, about 5 minutes, stopping to scrape down the sides of the processor if necessary.
- Serve immediately, or transfer to a sealed container and store in the freezer.
|Serving Size||1/2 cup|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 78 Calories from fat 15|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 0.4||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9||8%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
Inspired by: Just A Taste