This Cucumber Mint Lemonade might be the most refreshing drink you’ll have all summer!
Lightly sweet & tart homemade lemonade with subtle flavors of cucumber and mint.
You can use fresh squeezed lemons if you have them, and you have the time. Or, you can buy a jar of 100% lemon juice. You can usually find it in the juice section of any grocery store.
Cucumber Mint Lemonade
Watch The Recipe Video Here
- 1 large english cucumber
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 3/4 cup sugar or preferred sweetener
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves loosely packed
- 6 cups water or sparkling water
- 1 large lemon
- Chop half of the cucumber. Add the chopped cucumber to a large sauce pot.
- Add the lemon juice, sugar, and 1/2 of the mint leaves to the pot.
- Place the pot over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the sugar is completely dissolved (about 5-7 minutes). Remove from the heat.
- Pour the liquid through a fine mesh strainer to remove the cucumber and mint.
- Add the liquid to a large serving pitcher.
- Slice the remaining half of the cucumber. Slice the lemon.
- Add the water, sliced cucumber, sliced lemon, and the remaining mint leaves to the pitcher. Stir well.
- Serve cold.