Strawberry Cheesecake Fruit Dip – This easy recipe only calls for three ingredients. It’s fruity, sweet, and creamy.
Your favorite yogurt just got better. Yoplait® Original Strawberry Cheesecake yogurt, now with more fruit. The fruit filled yogurt serves as the perfect base of this Strawberry Cheesecake Fruit Dip recipe.
This 3 ingredient recipe comes together in minutes and can be used as an appetizer or dessert.
How to make fruit dip:
- Add Yoplait® Original Strawberry Cheesecake yogurt to a large bowl.
- Add strawberry cream cheese and marshmallow creme (AKA marshmallow fluff).
- Mix with an electric mixer on medium speed until well combined, about 3 minutes.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, or up to 3 days.
- Serve the fruit dip with fresh fruit and graham crackers for dipping.
Check out these other great fruit recipes.
Check out the step by step recipe video below
Strawberry Cheesecake Fruit Dip
- 1 (6 oz.) container Yoplait® strawberry cheesecake yogurt
- 1 (8 oz.) container strawberry cream cheese softened
- 1 cup marshmallow creme (also known as marshmallow fluff)
- For serving: fresh fruit - strawberries, sliced apples, grapes, sliced bananas, mandarin orange segments, etc., and graham crackers
- Add the yogurt, strawberry cream cheese, and marshmallow fluff to a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until well combined (about 3 minutes).
- Store covered in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, or up to 3 days.
- Stir well before serving. Serve with fresh fruit and graham crackers for dipping.