Strawberry Cheesecake Fruit Dip – This easy recipe only calls for three ingredients. It’s fruity, sweet, and creamy.
Your favorite yogurt just got better. Yoplait® Original Strawberry Cheesecake yogurt, now with more fruit. The fruit filled yogurt serves as the perfect base of this Strawberry Cheesecake Fruit Dip recipe.
This 3 ingredient recipe comes together in minutes and can be used as an appetizer or dessert.
How to make fruit dip:
- Add Yoplait® Original Strawberry Cheesecake yogurt to a large bowl.
- Add strawberry cream cheese and marshmallow creme (AKA marshmallow fluff).
- Mix with an electric mixer on medium speed until well combined, about 3 minutes.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, or up to 3 days.
- Serve the fruit dip with fresh fruit and graham crackers for dipping.
Check out these other great fruit recipes.
Check out the step by step recipe video below 🙂
#sponsored Strawberry Cheesecake Fruit Dip – Only 3 Ingredients in this easy recipe for fruit dip. A great appetizer or dip to take to a party! FULL RECIPE: https://www.thewholesomedish.com/strawberry-cheesecake-fruit-dip/#yoplaitmorefruit Yoplait Bell Institute of Health & Nutrition at General Mills
Posted by The Wholesome Dish – Amanda Finks on Thursday, February 1, 2018
- 1 (6 oz.) container Yoplait® strawberry cheesecake yogurt
- 1 (8 oz.) container strawberry cream cheese softened
- 1 cup marshmallow creme (also known as marshmallow fluff)
- For serving: fresh fruit - strawberries, sliced apples, grapes, sliced bananas, mandarin orange segments, etc., and graham crackers
- Add the yogurt, strawberry cream cheese, and marshmallow fluff to a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until well combined (about 3 minutes).
- Store covered in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, or up to 3 days.
- Stir well before serving. Serve with fresh fruit and graham crackers for dipping.