Caramel Apple Sangria Recipe – Apple cider sangria with caramel vodka & white wine. This is the best easy Fall sangria recipe.
This fruity drink tastes like an adult caramel apple. White wine mixed with caramel vodka, apple cider, and chopped apples. Serve this at your next holiday party or any time of year.
You could switch up this easy sangria recipe by using sparkling apple cider. It will have the same great fall flavors, with a little extra bubble and fizz.
I use pinot grigio for this because I like dry wine. If you know you like sweet wine, you could use something like riesling or moscato. Just remember the apple cider will sweeten things up too.
Serve it chilled or over ice. Add chopped apples to each individual glass or to the sangria pitcher.
How do you make Caramel Apple Sangria?
- In a large pitcher, add 1 bottle of mild white wine.
- Add caramel vodka, and apple cider. Then, stir.
- Add chopped apples.
- Serve cold.
Watch the step by step video for this Apple Cider Sangria Recipe with caramel vodka below:
Caramel Apple Sangria Recipe
- 1 (750 ml) bottle pinot grigio -or your favorite mild white wine
- 1 cup caramel flavored vodka
- 6 cups apple cider
- 2 medium apples -cored and chopped
- Stir the wine, vodka, and apple cider together in a large pitcher.
- Add the chopped apples to the pitcher, or to individual glasses.
- Serve the sangria cold or over ice.