Cranberry Cream Cheese Dip is an easy recipe that could be served as an appetizer or dessert. It’s perfect for any holiday party!
This easy recipe for Cranberry Cream Cheese Dip only calls for 5 ingredients!
It’s a simple homemade cranberry sauce that is poured over a package of cream cheese and served with graham crackers for dipping.
The sweet and tangy cranberry sauce pairs perfectly with the creaminess of the cream cheese and the slightly sweet crunchy graham crackers.
The cranberry sauce is made by combining fresh cranberries with orange juice and sugar. This gets cooked together until the cranberries pop open and release their juices, the juice starts to bubble, and the sauce becomes thick.
Allow the sauce to chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Or, it could be made up to two days ahead of time.
When it’s time to serve this dip, I like to take the cream cheese out of the refrigerator at least 1/2 hour ahead of time so it’s soft and easy to dip into.
Place the cream cheese on a serving platter. Spoon the cranberry sauce over the cream cheese. And, serve it with graham crackers for dipping.
You could dip the graham crackers directly into the cream cheese. Or set out serving knives to spread the cream cheese and cranberry sauce over the graham crackers.
Watch the step by step recipe video for Cranberry Cream Cheese Dip below.
Cranberry Cream Cheese Dip is an easy recipe that could be served as an appetizer or dessert. It's homemade cranberry sauce poured over cream cheese served with graham crackers. It's perfect for any holiday party!
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
- Graham crackers for serving
- In a large sauce pot, add the cranberries, sugar, and orange juice. Place over medium heat. Cook, stirring often, for 12-15 minutes. It’s done when all the cranberries have popped, the juice is bubbling, and the sauce is thick.
- Cool at room temperature for 15 minutes. Transfer to a sealable container. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to two days.
- Place the cream cheese on a serving plate. Stir the cranberry sauce and spoon it over the cream cheese. Serve with graham crackers.
Graham crackers are not included in the nutrition information provided.
⭐️Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to leave a star rating below. ❤️
Recipe inspired by Caramel Apple Cream Cheese Spread
If you’re looking for more great holiday recipes, check these out.