This Sheet Pan Meatloaf and Veggies recipe has 4 mini meatloafs, roasted potatoes, and green beans. And, it all gets cooked on one baking sheet.
Sheet Pan Dinners
I love a good sheet pan meal. They’re perfect for busy weeknights. After just a little bit of prep-work, the main course and sides all get baked together on one baking sheet.
This sheet pan meatloaf dinner is hearty and flavorful. It’s loaded with seasoned roasted red potatoes and green beans, and classic beef meatloaf with ketchup topping. These mini meatloafs are based off of my World Famous Meatloaf Recipe.
How To Make Sheet Pan Meatloaf
*Note: The full printable recipe card is at the bottom of this post.
- Add fresh green beans and chopped baby red potatoes to a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil, salt, pepper, and minced garlic.
- Stir. Then, push the veggies to one side. The veggies will cover about 2/3 of the sheet pan.
- In a mixing bowl, add ground beef, breadcrumbs, milk, an egg, ketchup, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Add chopped onion, dried parsley, salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Use your hands to mix this together until it is well combined.
- Divide the meatloaf mixture into fourths.
- Pat each portion into a mini loaf and place on the open section of the sheet pan.
- Top each mini meatloaf with ketchup.
Can This Be Made Ahead Of Time
Yes. Parts of this can easily be prepared ahead of time. The green beans can be trimmed and the meatloaf mixture can be prepared up to 3 days ahead. Store them separately in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
I don’t typically chop potatoes ahead of time because I don’t think they store well once chopped.
How To Store Leftovers
Store leftovers in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
The leftovers can be frozen for up to 3 months. However, as with most frozen leftovers, the texture of the veggies will not be as good. Just transfer to the refrigerator to thaw the day before you want to reheat them.
How To Reheat
Leftovers in a microwave safe dish can be reheated in the microwave at 30 second increments until warmed through.
For best results, put the leftovers back on a sheet pan. Heat in a 300°F oven until warmed through.
More Great Sheet Pan Dinners
- Sheet Pan Parmesan Pork Chops, Potatoes, & Asparagus
- Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas from No. 2 Pencil
- Sheet Pan Chicken Thighs & Veggies from Cooking Classy
Find more of my recipes on TikTok
Sheet Pan Meatloaf & Veggies Recipe
For The Veggies:
- 1 1/2 lbs. baby red potatoes cut into small 1 inch pieces
- 1 lb. green beans ends trimmed
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
For The Meatloaf:
- 1 lb. 93% lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup diced yellow onion
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 large egg beaten
- 2 Tablespoons ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
For The Meatloaf Topping:
- 4 Tablespoons ketchup
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
Prepare the veggies:
- Add the potatoes and green beans to the baking sheet. Drizzle with the olive oil. Sprinkle with garlic, salt, and pepper. Stir well until the veggies are evenly coated in oil and seasoning. Push the veggies over to one side so that they only cover 2/3 of the baking sheet.
Prepare the meatloaf:
- In a large bowl, add the beef, breadcrumbs, onion, milk, beaten egg, 2 Tablespoons of ketchup, the Worcestershire sauce, parsley, salt, garlic powder, and pepper. Use your hands to mush and mix these ingredients together until well combined.
- Take ¼ of the meat mixture and place it on the empty side of the baking sheet. Press the meat into a loaf shape. Repeat with the remaining meat, making 4 mini meatloaves. Separate each meatloaf by at least 1 inch.
- Top each meatloaf with 1 Tablespoon of ketchup. Spread the ketchup over the tops of the meatloaves.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the meatloaf reaches an internal temperature of 160°F.
Check out more of my ground beef recipes.
Fantastic recipe!!!! So easy and moist!
This is a great meal to have on hand! Thank you!
I love sheet pan meals and mow I’m getting my mom hooked on them too! This is going to be so perfect for her when the whole family comes over!
Want to try your recipe thank you will let you know how it turns out
Boy this looks sensational! I can’t wait to make this, thanks for sharing!