Baked Parmesan Crusted Chicken is such an easy dinner recipe. Chicken breasts stay juicy from a crunchy coating of mayo, parmesan cheese, and seasoned breadcrumbs.
These chicken breasts stay juicy thanks to a crispy flavorful crust made from just a few common ingredients. This recipe can be made in about 30 minutes so it’s perfect for a busy weeknight meal.
Everyone loves this chicken, even picky kids.
How To Make Parmesan Crusted Chicken With Mayo
*Note: The full printable recipe card is at the bottom of this post.
- Place boneless skinless chicken breasts in a baking dish.
- Coat the top of the chicken with mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on top of the mayo.
- Top with a layer of Italian seasoned Panko breadcrumbs.
- Bake until the top is crispy and golden brown.
Can This Be Made Ahead Of Time
I would not recommend it. This dish only takes about 5 minutes to prepare so I would not try to do it ahead of time. To get that great crunchy topping, the chicken needs to go into the oven soon after the breadcrumbs are added.
How To Store Leftovers
Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
How To Reheat
The crunchy topping is best when it is fresh out of the oven. When reheating, the oven is also the best method.
If frozen, transfer the chicken to the refrigerator to thaw the day before you want to reheat it.
Place the thawed chicken in a broiler safe baking dish or baking sheet. Reheat in a 300°F oven until the chicken is warmed through (about 15 minutes). Then, switch the oven to broil. Broil the chicken until the topping is crisp.
More Easy Chicken Recipes
- Baked Coconut Chicken Tenders
- Pistachio Crusted Chicken
- Teriyaki Chicken Thighs
- Honey Garlic Chicken from Family Food On The Table
Parmesan Baked Chicken with Mayo Recipe
- 4 (5 oz.) boneless skinless chicken breasts or cutlets
- 4 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoned Panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees°F. Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place the chicken in the baking dish. Spread the mayo evenly over the chicken. Sprinkle the parmesan cheese evenly over the chicken. Then, sprinkle evenly with the breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through to an internal temperature of 165 degrees°F.