Pumpkin Pie Cobbler has the traditional flavor of pumpkin pie, in cobbler form.
Lay a refrigerated pie crust in a baking dish. Top it with a traditional pumpkin pie filling. Lay another layer of pie crust on top. Then, bake for 20 minutes.
As it bakes, mix together flour, sugar, and cold butter cubes, making the cobbler topping.
After baking for 20 minutes, pour a can of sweetened condensed milk over the top pie crust. Then, sprinkle on the cobbler topping.
Bake for 30 additional minutes.
You end up with a Pumpkin Pie Cobbler that has a sweet creamy pumpkin pie filling. And, a sweet, slightly crisp, buttery topping. So good!
Watch the step by step recipe video for Pumpkin Pie Cobbler below.
Find more of my recipes on TikTok
Pumpkin Pie Cobbler
- 1 box refrigerated pie crust 2 rolled up pie crusts
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin puree
- 1 (12 oz.) can evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup cold unsalted butter cut into ½ inch cubes
- Optional: vanilla ice cream or whipped cream
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Roll out the two pie crusts. Trim the edges of the crusts to fit a 13x9 inch baking dish. Lay one pie crust in the bottom of the baking dish.
- In a large bowl, add the pumpkin, evaporated milk, sugar, eggs, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Whisk until well combined. Pour the pumpkin mixture into the baking dish.
- Carefully lay the second pie crust on the pumpkin filling. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees F. Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the pie crust.
- Make the cobbler topping. Add the flour, sugar, and butter to a medium bowl. Use a pastry cutter or two knives to cut the butter into the topping, until a course crumb is formed. Sprinkle the crumb topping evenly over the sweetened condensed milk.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let the cobbler cool for 2 hours. Serve slightly warm or at room temperature. Optional: Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
Love pumpkin? Check out my: