Creamy Crock Pot Pork Chops Potatoes & Onions is a comforting delicious dinner that only takes a few ingredients and a few minutes to prepare.
This Creamy Crock Pot Pork Chops Potatoes & Onions recipe could not be easier! And, it is so so good!
To make this recipe, layer a large slow cooker with sliced onion, chopped red potatoes, and thick cut boneless pork chops (make sure they are thick).
Mix together a packet of dry Ranch dressing seasoning, a can of cream of mushroom soup, and some pepper.
Spread the sauce over the pork chops. Cover the crock pot and let it cook. That’s it!
After a long day of work, isn’t it nice to have dinner already done and the house smelling heavenly?! This meal is serious comfort food. Serve it up with some mixed vegetables or a fresh side salad to add some crunch to your dinner. Yum!
I’ve tried cooking on low for 8 hours and on high for 4 hours. While it is still pretty good after cooking on high for 4 hours, the potatoes and onions have a little more crunch than I prefer. And, the pork chops are just a tiny bit dry. But, since they are served with a creamy sauce, they are still pretty good.
I highly recommend cooking on low for 8 hours. The veggies are soft and the pork chops are fork tender. Absolutely delicious!
Watch the step by step recipe video for Slow Cooker Creamy Pork Chops below.
Creamy Crock Pot Pork Chops Potatoes & Onions
- 1 medium yellow onion sliced
- 2 lbs. red potatoes chopped
- 1.5 lbs. boneless pork chops 4 chops that are 3/4 inch to 1 inch thick
- 1 (10.5 oz.) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (1 oz.) package dry Ranch dressing mix
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black peppe
- Add the onion to a large crock pot. Spread into an even layer. Top with a layer of potatoes. Top with a layer of pork chops.
- In a medium bowl, add the soup, ranch mix, and pepper. Whisk until well combined. Spoon out the sauce and spread it over the pork chops.
- Cover the crock pot. Cook on low for 8 hours (RECOMMENDED) or high for 4 hours.
⭐️Did you make this recipe? Don’t forget to leave a star rating below.
Recipe inspired by: Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Pork Chops
Like pork recipes? Check out my
Sheet Pan Baked Parmesan Pork Chops Potatoes & Asparagus for another simple flavorful pork chop meal that all comes together on one sheet pan.