Easy Rotisserie Buffalo Chicken Dip is the BEST Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe – made with fresh chicken, cream cheese, mozzarella, buffalo wing sauce, and ranch dressing.
Made with Rotisserie Chicken
Many buffalo chicken dip recipes call for canned chicken. That makes for an easy recipe. But, the flavor isn’t so great. This recipe uses fresh pulled rotisserie chicken. So, this dish is extra flavorful and juicy.
How To Make The Best Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Remove the skin from a cooked rotisserie chicken.
- Pull the chicken apart into bite size pieces.
- In a mixing bowl, add the chicken and shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Add cream cheese that has been softened and cubed.
- Add buffalo wing sauce (not regular hot sauce). I typically use Franks Buffalo Wings Sauce (NO affiliation). It gives the perfect amount of spice to this recipe.
- Add ranch dressing.
- Mix until well combined.
- Spread the chicken mixture into an even layer in a baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until the cheese is melted and gooey.
- Serve hot.
What Goes Good With Buffalo Dip
- Tortilla chips
- Celery ribs
- Sliced and toasted baguette
Can You Make Buffalo Chicken Dip Ahead Of Time
Yes! Assemble the dip as stated in the instructions. Cover the baking dish with plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator for up to three days.
When you’re ready to bake the dip, take it out of the refrigerator while the oven is pre-heating. Remove the plastic wrap. Bake.
The dip may require an extra 5 minutes in the oven to get the cheese completely melted.
More Easy Appetizer Recipes
Watch The Step By Step Recipe Video for Easy Rotisserie Buffalo Chicken Dip Below.
Find more of my recipes on TikTok
Easy Rotisserie Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- 2 cups pulled rotisserie chicken -shredded or chopped also works
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese -divided
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese -softened & cubed
- 3/4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- For serving: tortilla chips, crackers, celery ribs, sliced baguette, etc.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9x9 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, add the chicken, 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, the cream cheese, buffalo wing sauce, and ranch dressing. Mix until well combined.
- Transfer the chicken mixture to the baking dish and spread it into an even layer. Top with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Serve hot with chips, crackers, etc.
Check out all of my great Chicken Recipes!