Crock Pot Ranch White Chicken Chili is a comforting easy recipe. It has creamy ranch seasoned broth, chicken, white beans, and green chiles.
How To Make Crock Pot White Chicken Chili
*Note: This is a summary. The full printable recipe card is at the bottom of this post.
- In a large slow cooker, add 2 packets of dry Ranch dip mix, chicken broth, and cumin. I use Hidden Valley Ranch Dip Mix (no affiliation), but any dry ranch seasoning will work.
- Whisk until the ranch seasoning is dissolved.
- Add canned white beans, canned tomatoes, frozen corn kernels, chopped yellow onion, and canned chopped green chiles.
- Stir to combine.
- Add boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Push the chicken down so it is submerged in the liquid.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Remove the chicken from the crockpot.
- Use tongs or 2 forks to pull the chicken apart into large bite size chunks.
- Add sour cream and the pulled chicken to the slow cooker.
- Stir until well combined.
I like to serve my ranch chicken chili topped with shredded cheddar cheese, crushed tortilla chips, and lime wedges. Chopped avocado and cilantro would also be great.
How To Store
Store leftovers in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Leftovers can also be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months. Be sure to transfer the container to the refrigerator the day before you want to serve it so it can thaw.
More Easy Crock Pot Soup Recipes
Find more of my recipes on TikTok
Crock Pot Ranch White Chicken Chili Recipe
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 (1 oz.) packets dry Ranch Dip mix
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 15.5 oz. can white beans, drained and rinsed (like cannellini or great northern beans)
- 14.5 oz. can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 4 oz. can chopped green chiles
- 20 oz. boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup sour cream
- For topping: sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, tortilla chips, lime wedges, chopped avocado, etc.
- In a large slow cooker (at least 6 quarts), add the broth, Ranch seasoning, and cumin. Whisk with a silicone whisk until the Ranch powder is dissolved.
- Add the beans, tomatoes (undrained), corn, onion, and green chiles (undrained). Stir until well mixed.
- Add the chicken thighs. Push the chicken down until most of it is covered by liquid.
- Cover the crock pot and cook on low for 6 hours.*
- Remove the chicken from the crock pot. Use tongs or forks to pull the chicken apart into large bite-size pieces.
- Return the chicken to the slow cooker. Add the sour cream. Stir until the sour cream is well incorporated.
- Serve topped with shredded cheddar, crushed tortilla chips, etc.
I love white chicken chili and the addition of ranch took it to the next level! So good!
I never wouldn’t thought to make ranch flavored chili before! Delicious!