Crock pot beef and noodles is an easy recipe with only 5 ingredients that can be prepared in under 10 minutes.
This is an easy dinner recipe that everyone in the family will love. It has beef stew meat and frozen egg noodles in a flavorful broth.
How To Make Crock Pot Beef & Noodles
Note: This is a summary. The full printable recipe card is at the bottom of this post.
- Add cream of mushroom soup to a large crock pot.
- Add dry onion soup mix. I like the beefy onion soup mix for this.
- Add beef broth. Whisk.
- Add beef stew meat.
- Cover and cook 7-8 hours.
- Add frozen egg noodles. Stir.
Frozen Egg Noodles
Sometimes frozen egg noodles can be hard to find. They are often located by the other frozen pastas (like ravioli) or by the frozen breads and rolls. I typically see the Reames brand (no affiliation), but there are others. Target usually has a 24 oz. bag and I just use half of it for this recipe.
- Cover and cook 1 hour until the noodles are tender.
- Stir every 30 minutes.
HOW TO STORE
Keep leftovers in a sealed container in the refrigerator. They will last 3-4 days.
You could freeze leftovers for up to 3 months, but the texture won’t be as good. The noodles will be very soft. Place in the refrigerator to defrost the day before you want to reheat it.
HOW TO REHEAT
I like to reheat the beef & noodles in a skillet or pot over medium heat. Heat it until it is warmed through, occasionally giving it a gentle stir.
More Slow Cooker Beef Recipes
Find more of my recipes on TikTok
Crock Pot Beef and Noodles Recipe
- 2 lbs. beef stew meat -cut into bite-size pieces
- 10.5 oz. can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 oz. packet dry onion soup mix -I used beefy onion soup mix
- 4 cups beef broth
- 12 oz. package frozen egg noodles
- Add the cream of mushroom soup, onion soup mix, and beef broth to a large 6 quart slow cooker. Whisk until well combined.
- Add the beef stew meat to the crockpot. Stir well.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- Add the frozen egg noodles to the crockpot. Stir well, making sure the egg noodles are not sticking together.
- Cover and cook on low for one hour, until the noodles are tender. Stir the noodles every 30 minutes.