Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff is serious comfort food. Tender beef, mushrooms, and onions are cooked in a slow cooker and mixed with a sour cream sauce and egg noodles.
I loooove this recipe! It’s hearty, rich, and unbelievably flavorful. And, the slow cooker does most of the work, making it a great recipe for those busy week nights.
Chunks of beef are simmered all day with sliced mushrooms and chopped onions in a crock pot. Then, just before serving, egg noodles, sour cream, and dijon mustard are added. Too Good!
This makes a lot. But, the leftovers are great too! 🙂
Check out the step by step recipe video for Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff below.
Find more of my recipes on TikTok
Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- 1 1/2 lb. beef stew meat*
- 1 1/4 cups low-sodium beef broth
- 2 cups (about 6 oz.) coarsely chopped white mushrooms
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 3 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. dried dill
- 1 (12 oz.) package egg noodles
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp. dijon mustard
- Add the meat, broth, mushrooms, onion, Worcestershire, garlic, salt, pepper, and dill to a 6-quart oval crock pot. Stir well.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours.
- Cook the egg noodles according to their package directions.
- Add the cooked and drained noodles to the crockpot. Add the sour cream and mustard. Stir well. Cook another 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
A little runny, but otherwise delicious. Next time will try adding the sour cream after it’s finished cooking.
I made this today. It was out standing
I made this last night for my boyfriend and it was delicious. I thought by making the noodles according to the directions on the package thinking that they may be overcooked since I had to cook it for an additional 15 minutes after adding the dijon mustard and sour cream, but it actually came out perfect. I did add cream of mushroom to thicken my recipe & used shiitake mushrooms. I also seared the stew meat and added the grillers chicken seasoning. My boyfriend ate it for dinner & breakfast this morning and still going strong. I will definitely add this to my go to throughout the week as it was quick & easy to make.
Did not care for the mustard in it
If you cook the egg noodles according to package directions and then add them to the meat mixture into the slow cooker for another 15 minutes aren’t the noodles going to become mushy?
I’m simply impressed with ingredients used as well as the ease in the preparation!!!👍👏👏
My family loves this recipe. So easy and yummy
I would like to keep the noodles separate… any suggestions to make sure sauce thickens?
Load More Comments