Sheet Pan Baked Parmesan Pork Chops Potatoes & Asparagus is a simple meal that comes together on one baking sheet and is packed with flavor.
A simple mixture of parmesan cheese and seasoned panko breadcrumbs gets packed on top of thin-cut pork chops forming a cheesy, crispy crust when baked. That same parmesan mixture gets sprinkled over chopped baby red potatoes and asparagus spears. It all gets baked on one sheet pan or baking sheet for fast, easy clean up.
Watch this short video to see how to make this Sheet Pan Baked Parmesan Pork Chops Potatoes and Asparagus recipe.
Sheet Pan Baked Parmesan Pork Chops Potatoes & Asparagus recipe
- 1 lb. baby red potatoes cut into 1×1 inch chunks (halved or quartered depending on their initial size)
- 3 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 (1/2 inch thick) boneless pork chops (just under 1 pound total weight)
- 1 lb. asparagus spears (not too thick)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place the potatoes on the baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Use your hands to mix the potatoes around in the oil until they are all completely covered. Push the potatoes to one side of the baking sheet.
- In a shallow dish or plate, add the parmesan, panko, garlic powder, and black pepper. Stir to combine.
- Place the pork chops on the open side of the baking sheet. Brush the top of the pork chops with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Spoon half of the parmesan mixture evenly over the pork chops. Lightly press the parmesan mixture down onto the pork chops making a crust. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Trim the tough woody ends off of the asparagus spears (I typically take off 1 to 1½ inches).
- Use a spatula to give the potatoes a stir and to make room on the baking sheet for the asparagus.
- Add the asparagus spears to the open area of the baking sheet. Drizzle the asparagus with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Use a brush to ensure the asparagus is well coated in oil. Sprinkle the remaining parmesan mixture evenly over the potatoes and asparagus. Cook for 20 minutes.
|Serving Size||¼ of the pork potatoes & asparagus|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 449 Calories from fat 374|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 23||35%|
|Saturated Fat 6.8||34%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3||17%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|