Sheet Pan Baked Parmesan Pork Chops Potatoes & Asparagus is a simple meal that comes together on one baking sheet and is packed with flavor.
A simple mixture of parmesan cheese and seasoned panko breadcrumbs gets packed on top of thick-cut pork chops forming a cheesy, crispy crust when baked. That same parmesan mixture gets sprinkled over chopped baby red potatoes and asparagus spears. It all gets baked on one sheet pan or baking sheet for fast, easy clean up.
What to serve with this easy Meal:
Watch the step by step recipe video for Sheet Pan Baked Parmesan Pork Chops Potatoes and Asparagus below.
Find more of my recipes on TikTok
Sheet Pan Baked Parmesan Pork Chops Potatoes & Asparagus recipe
- 1 lb. baby red potatoes cut into 1x1 inch chunks halved or quartered depending on their initial size
- 3 tbsp. olive oil divided
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 ½ inch thick boneless pork chops (1 pound total weight)*
- 1 lb. asparagus spears not too thick
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place the potatoes on the baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Use your hands to mix the potatoes around in the oil until they are all completely covered. Push the potatoes to one side of the baking sheet.
- In a shallow dish or plate, add the parmesan, panko, garlic powder, and black pepper. Stir to combine.
- Place the pork chops on the open side of the baking sheet. Brush the top of the pork chops with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Spoon half of the parmesan mixture evenly over the pork chops. Lightly press the parmesan mixture down onto the pork chops making a crust. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Trim the tough woody ends off of the asparagus spears (I typically take off 1 to 1 ½ inches).
- Use a spatula to give the potatoes a stir and to make room on the baking sheet for the asparagus.
- Add the asparagus spears to the open area of the baking sheet. Drizzle the asparagus with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Use a brush to ensure the asparagus is well coated in oil. Sprinkle the remaining parmesan mixture evenly over the potatoes and asparagus. Cook for 20 minutes.
I used thick boneless Costco pork chops and the meal was Sunday best! Cut potatoes in halves then quarters, and everything came out perfect: chops were juicy, potatoes were crispy, asparagus was spectacular! Thanks SO much!
This is an incredibly tasty meal- wow! Thank you so much. My only modification was to use two sheet pans to accommodate more asparagus!?!? LOL. Please keep developing well-balanced, flavorful yet easy-to-make recipes like this one! Once I discovered it, I made it twice in three weeks, b/c it is just that fabulous 🙂
Delicious! I listened to the comments. Boiled the potatoes, I used golden butter potatoes, for 10 minutes and cooked everything for 25 minutes on 375. My fiancé said they were the best pork chops she’s ever had.
I also breaded the entire pork chop and cooked with a rack in the packing pan. Everything came out perfect. Thank you for this recipe.
only ok….not bad not amazing…. i cooked the pork chop and potatoes for 15 mins at 350 and added the asparagus and the topping as suggested, baked for 15 more minutes….any longer and the thick pork chop would be dry. Easy clean up. My husband said it tasted fine but looked like a swanson meal!!
Found you from Julia Pacheco youtube video credits. Happy to add this sheet pan meal to our (so tired of cooking at home) easy-dinners list. Thank You.
Cook time way too long. I would recommend to pre-soften potatoes in micro or boil, then put on the pan. Raise the temp to 375 and reduce the overall cooking time to 25 minutes all ingredients. You could add the cheese/parm mixture to the veggies toward the end as in the recipe.
Ah yes great tip. Followed the recipe: pork chops are overcooked and very dry 🙁