It only takes three ingredients and one minute to prepare this sweet frozen treat. Disclosure: This recipe post is sponsored by Silk.
Tuesday is always the toughest day for me at the gym since Tuesday is the dreaded leg day.
I tend to make my post workout snack a bit more of a treat on Tuesdays to help me push through my gym session.
This chocolate chip almond butter froyo is the perfect treat!
Start with a small container of vanilla flavored Silk yogurt alternative. Stir in a tablespoon of almond butter. Then, freeze it for about an hour. The consistency is best if you can stir it about half way through the freezing time.
When it’s frozen to your desired consistency, top it with chocolate chips.
This snack is great for those people who don’t eat dairy since it’s made with Silk’s dairy-free yogurt alternative, which is cultured soy instead of dairy.
To try Silk’s dairy free yogurt alternative, get a coupon here.
- 1 (5.3 oz.) container vanilla Silk yogurt alternative
- 1 tbsp. almond butter, smooth
- 1 tbsp. semi-sweet chocolate chips (could use dairy free/vegan)
- Open the Silk yogurt alternative container and add the almond butter. Stir until well combined.
- Place in the freezer for 1 to 1½ hours, stirring once half way through.
- Stir well. Top with chocolate chips.
Recipe adapted from Girl Gone Country.
This conversation is sponsored by Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.