Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer is the perfect way to get sweet, creamy, pumpkin spice flavored coffee in the comfort of your own home. Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by Folgers. Thank you for supporting the brands that support The Wholesome Dish!
I’m a pumpkin spice coffee fanatic! During the fall, I could drink it every day.
Now that I can easily make it at home, I do!
It’s so simple to make. Just combine pumpkin puree, half and half, brown sugar, maple syrup, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice in a small pot. Heat it up for a few minutes. Then, store it in the refrigerator. That’s it!
I tested this recipe four times to find the perfect balance of pumpkin, sweet, and spice. It was totally worth it! However, if you’re like my husband, who likes a little coffee with his sugar, you could always add a little extra sweetener to your cup.
My favorite part about this homemade pumpkin spice coffee creamer is that it’s made with real pumpkin. No artificial flavoring. And, it makes getting my pumpkin spice coffee fix quick and easy. No need to run off the the coffee shop.
My other go-to for quick and easy home coffee brewing is Folgers Perfect Measures coffee tabs. One tab is equal to one scoop of coffee. There’s no need to measure coffee grounds.
Coffee just brightens my whole day. Before I’ve had my coffee in the morning, I’m totally out of it. So no measuring is a good thing! 🙂
Check out this short Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer recipe video.
Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer recipe
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 cups half and half
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice blend
- Coffee for serving (I used Folgers Perfect Measures)
- Add the pumpkin puree to a medium saucepan. Then, add the half and half, brown sugar, maple syrup, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice. Whisk until well incorporated. Place over medium heat for 10 minutes, just until the liquid begins to bubble around the edges of the pan.
- Remove from the heat. Cool at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a sealed container. Store in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
- Shake or stir well before adding desired amount to coffee.