No-Bake 4-Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Bites are a quick, simple, make ahead snack for on the go!
I love a recipe that I can whip up in a couple of minutes with ingredients that I always have on hand! This is one of those recipes. These tasty little energy balls only have 4 ingredients: oats, peanut butter, maple syrup, and chocolate chips.
They could’t be easier to make. Just stir all the ingredients together, chill for about 30 minutes, then pat into balls.
I’ve always been a huge fan of the peanut butter and chocolate flavor combo! However, I’m sure any nut butter, like almond butter, would be great in this recipe.
Watch the step by step recipe video for these No Bake 4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Bites below.
No-Bake 4-Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy Bites
- 1 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Add all of the ingredients to a large bowl. Mix together until well incorporated. Cover and chill in a refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Grab about a heaping tablespoon full of the mixture and press it into a ball with your palms. Repeat with the remaining oat mixture, making about 16 energy bites.
- Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator.