Garlic & Herb Vinaigrette Dressing is an easy homemade salad dressing that’s full of flavor and can be made in minutes with common pantry ingredients.
Homemade Salad Dressing
It’s so easy to make salad dressing at home, especially a vinaigrette. It’s just oil, vinegar, and seasoning. This recipe calls for dried herbs so the ingredients are commonly already on hand. And, the flavor is worth the little bit of effort it takes to make this easy recipe.
How To Make Garlic & Herb Vinaigrette
Note: The full printable recipe is at the bottom of this post.
- Start with a small sealable container, like a mason jar.
- Add equal parts olive oil, and red wine vinegar.
- Add honey, dijon mustard, garlic powder, dried basil, dried oregano, dried parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Seal the container.
- Shake until well combined.
- Serve drizzled over your favorite salad.
If there are leftovers, seal and store in the refrigerator. But, once it is refrigerated, the dressing gets thick. To loosen it up, let it come to room temperature for a few minutes before serving. Or, run warm water over the sealed container for a few seconds.
You May Also Like These Great Salad Recipes
Watch The Recipe Video For Garlic And Herb Vinaigrette Dressing Below
Garlic & Herb Vinaigrette Dressing Recipe
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Add all of the ingredients to a mason jar with a lid, or any small sealable container.
- Seal and shake until well combined.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve drizzled over salad.
- Shake well before serving.