Avocado Cucumber Tomato Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette – The perfect bright & fresh Summer Salad!
This salad is so good! I love the crunchy veggies paired with the creamy avocado and topped with a tangy homemade balsamic vinaigrette dressing.
This Summer salad can be made in just a few minutes.
Watch these videos for more Easy Recipes:
Avocado Cucumber Tomato Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1 lb. cherry tomatoes halved (about 3 cups)
- 1 english cucumber sliced into half moons
- 1/2 medium red onion sliced
- 2 avocados ripe, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Add the tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, and avocados to a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, add the olive oil, vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper. Whisk until well combined.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables. Stir gently.
- Serve immediately.
Inspired by Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad