Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff is serious comfort food. Tender beef, mushrooms, and onions are cooked in a slow cooker and mixed with a sour cream sauce and egg noodles.
I loooove this recipe! It’s hearty, rich, and unbelievably flavorful. And, the slow cooker does most of the work, making it a great recipe for those busy week nights.
Chunks of beef are simmered all day with sliced mushrooms and chopped onions in a crock pot. Then, just before serving, egg noodles, sour cream, and dijon mustard are added. Too Good!
This makes a lot. But, the leftovers are great too! 🙂
Check out this short recipe video for Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff! 🙂
Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff Recipe
- 1 1/2 lb. beef stew meat*
- 1 1/4 cups low-sodium beef broth
- 2 cups (about 6 oz.) coarsely chopped white mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. dried dill
- 1 (12 oz.) package egg noodles
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp. dijon mustard
- Add the meat, broth, mushrooms, onion, Worcestershire, garlic, salt, pepper, and dill to a 6-quart oval crock pot. Stir well.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours.
- Cook the egg noodles according to their package directions.
- Add the cooked and drained noodles to the crockpot. Add the sour cream and mustard. Stir well. Cook another 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.