Honey Vanilla Fruit Salad – Fresh chopped fruit coated in a sweet orange honey vanilla dressing.
This recipe takes a short cut by using a jar of pre segmented mandarin oranges packed in fruit juice. The oranges go into the fruit salad and the mandarin orange juice gets combined with honey and vanilla to make the dressing.
As the fresh cut fruits rest in the dressing, they will begin to release some of their juices creating extra sauce. Be sure to stir the fruit salad well before serving.
Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to three days.
Watch the step by step recipe video for Honey Vanilla Fruit Salad below.
Honey Vanilla Fruit Salad
- 1 pineapple peeled, cored, and chopped
- 16 oz. strawberries stemmed & quartered
- 12 oz. blueberries
- 4 kiwi peeled & sliced
- 1 (23.5 oz.) container mandarin oranges in juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, add the pineapple, strawberries, blueberries, and kiwi.
- Drain the juice from the mandarin oranges (keep the juice). Add the orange segments to the bowl with the rest of the fruit.
- In a medium bowl, add 3 tablespoons of the reserved mandarin juice. Add the honey and vanilla. Whisk to combine.
- Pour the honey vanilla sauce over the fruit. Gently stir until the fruit is well coated.