Honey Lemon Coconut Oil Vinaigrette is a sweet, tangy, lemony salad dressing with a hint of coconut. It’s perfect for summer.
Making your own salad dressing is simple. All you need is a few common ingredients, a whisk, and a bowl.
To make this vinaigrette, whisk together honey, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, olive oil, and coconut oil.
You may be wondering why the recipe calls for both coconut oil and olive oil. Well, coconut oil is solid at room temperature. But when you combine it with the olive oil and the rest of the ingredients, it stays liquid at room temperature. So, you get that yummy coconut flavor, but with the consistency of a normal vinaigrette.
Honey Lemon Coconut Oil Vinaigrette Recipe
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, heated just until liquid
- Add the honey, vinegar, lemon juice, zest, and salt to a medium bowl and whisk until well combined.
- As you continuously whisk, slowly pour in the olive oil, then the coconut oil until well blended.
- Pour the dressing into a sealable container. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator.
- After the dressing has been refrigerated it will harden. Hold the sealed container under warm running water to liquify it. Shake well before using.
|Serving Size||2 tbsp.|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 153 Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 14.9||23%|
|Saturated Fat 7.4||37%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1||0%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|