Buffalo Tuna Salad Stuffed Celery is a simple recipe that only calls for four ingredients and takes five minutes to make.
I love lunch recipes because they’re often quick and easy to prepare. That’s definitely the case with this recipe for Buffalo Tuna Salad Stuffed Celery. This simple lunch can be made in about 5 minutes, only calls for 4 ingredients, and is packed with protein.
To make this recipe, mix together some drained tuna, buffalo wing sauce, and either mayo or Greek yogurt. Then, stuff the buffalo tuna salad into some celery sticks. It’s so simple, and so good!
Celery and buffalo sauce just work together. Celery is the perfect vehicle for the spicy tuna salad. And, it provides a nice crunch. But, if you’re really pressed for time, you could skip stuffing the celery and just use the celery sticks as dippers for the tuna salad.
Buffalo Tuna Salad Stuffed Celery Recipe
- 1 (5 oz.) can tuna packed in water well drained
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise or Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. buffalo wing sauce
- 3 celery sticks
- In a small bowl, add the drained tuna, mayo, and buffalo wing sauce. Mix well.
- Cut the celery into 2 to 3 inch long pieces. Spoon the tuna mixture into the celery.
Recipe inspired by: Mantitlement – Buffalo Chicken Celery Sticks