Banana peanut butter oat muffins are made without flour or oil. They’re healthy, delicious, and simple to make by mixing in a food processor, or blender.
Banana peanut butter oat muffins are healthy, delicious, and simple to make. All of the ingredients get pulverized in a food processor, or blender. This breaks down most of the oats and produces a smooth batter. It also makes the mixing process a cinch.
There is no flour or oil in this recipe. The oil is replaced with fat free Greek yogurt. However, there may be some oil in your peanut butter, depending on what kind you buy.
These muffins are a perfect breakfast to make ahead for grab-and-go breakfasts throughout the busy work week. Just store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 7 days. Or, place them in the freezer in freezer-safe storage bags. Then, transfer individual muffins to the refrigerator the night before you want to eat them.
I like to spread a little peanut butter on these muffins for extra flavor and protein.
Find more of my recipes on TikTok
Banana Peanut Butter Oat Muffins Recipe
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ¾ cup plain fat free Greek yogurt
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray or line with muffin liners.
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender or food processor. Blend, or process, for about 1 minute, scraping down the sides of the processor as necessary. Batter will be somewhat smooth (some of the oats will break down and some will still be in small flakes).
- Pour the batter into the muffin tin, filling each cup about ¾ full.
- Bake for 16-17 minutes.
- Let the muffins cool in the muffin tin for 10 minutes. Transfer muffins to a wire rack to cool completely.
Been making these for years and love them. So healthy, so easy, so delicious!
Delicious- and I even forgot to add the sugar! I’m going out to buy more oats this morning to make more to take to a friend. Will probably add the sugar this time LOL
My blender was not as large as I thought, but I improvised an it worked out well.
As easy as it sounds! Very tasty!
These put the “muff” in Muffin. They are just lovely, wait about 5 mins after out of oven with a dab of butter. So easy to prepare, and just the right blend of ingredients. I added one item to them to test the waters and it was wonderful. Great JOB and top of the muffin to you.
These are yummy. The family loved them. Also very fast and easy to put together. I added raisins and nuts.
Loved this recipe, though I substituted sour cream and almond flavoring for the yogurt and vanilla. I also added chopped dried apricots. Delicious muffins.. could also ad raisins or chopped apples.👏
Load More Comments