This fruit & yogurt bowl with granola bar dipper recipe is a simple, satisfying snack. Use a crunchy granola bar as an edible spoon for your fruit and yogurt.
Disclosure: This recipe is sponsored by Nature Valley.
I’ve teamed up with Nature Valley to spread the word that 10 of their snack bars are now gluten free. For those that need to avoid gluten in their diet, there are now gluten free Nut Crisp bars, Nut Crunch bars, Simple Nut bars, and Protein bars available for easy snacking.
For this post, I’ve created an easy fruit & yogurt bowl with granola bar dipper recipe. I paired the almond dark chocolate Nut Crisp bar with one of my favorite snacks, a fruit and yogurt bowl.
I first came up with this idea a few weeks ago when I was traveling for work. I brought along some of my favorite snacks on the trip, including Greek yogurt and granola bars, among other things. When I went to eat my yogurt, I realized that I hadn’t brought any spoons. I almost gave up on my yogurt snack when I thought, just use the granola bar! I used the bar to scoop up the yogurt and get a little crunchy bite of granola.
For this easy recipe, top yogurt with fresh fruit and use the granola bar as an edible spoon. I like the almond dark chocolate Nut Crisp bar for this. It’s got a thin dark chocolate layer on the back. It helps satisfy my sweet tooth and I can still feel good about what I’m eating.
Nature Valley wants to see what you like to pair with the new gluten free bars to make the perfect snack. They’re offering a chance to win one of two $500 visa gift cards in the Nature Valley Perfect Pair Sweepstakes. To enter:
Post a photo showing a Nature Valley gluten free bar and another food item, object, or activity that you feel pairs well with the bar & include the hashtag: #NVPerfectPairSweepstakes.
1) Facebook Sweepstakes Entry via Nature Valley Facebook Page
2) Instagram Sweepstakes Entry – follow @naturevalley and post to your public Instagram account using the hashtag #NVPerfectPairSweepstakes
3) Send a 3” x 5” card with your name, mailing address and email address to Nature Valley Perfect Pair Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 2605, Grand Rapids, MN 55745-2605
Full contest terms & conditions will be available via Facebook Sweepstakes Entry Page.
Fruit & Yogurt Bowl with Granola Bar Dipper Recipe
- 5 oz. yogurt I used vanilla Siggi's
- 1/2 cup fresh fruit I used raspberries
- 1 Nature Valley granola bar I used almond dark chocolate nut crisp
- Place the yogurt in a bowl. Top with fresh fruit. Dip the granola bar in the fruit and yogurt.
To learn more about Nature Valley and their new gluten free product line, check out their website.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Nature Valley. The opinions and text are all mine.