Dairy-Free Blackberry Almond Smoothie Bowl – Blended frozen blackberries, banana, and almond yogurt alternative topped with fresh fruit, almonds, and chia seeds.
Disclosure: This recipe post is sponsored by Silk. Thank you for supporting the brands that support The Wholesome Dish!
I’m happy to be partnering with Silk to help spread the word about Silk Almond Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative!
There are 5 delicious flavors including: plain, vanilla, strawberry, peach, and dark chocolate coconut. These products feature between 5-6g of protein from almond butter and offer a smooth, creamy texture.
For #TopItTuesday, I used the vanilla flavored Silk Almond Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative and blended it with half a banana and some frozen blackberries to make a thick smoothie. Then, I poured my smoothie into a bowl and topped it with the remaining banana, fresh blackberries, slivered almonds, and chia seeds.
This smoothie bowl is such a quick, easy, flavorful, and filling breakfast!
Watch these videos for more Breakfast Recipes:
- 1 5.3 oz. container Silk Almond Dairy-Free Yogurt Alternative, vanilla flavored
- 1 cup blackberries frozen
- 1 medium banana ripe, sliced
- 1/2 cup blackberries fresh
- 1 tablespoon slivered almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon chia seeds
- Add the yogurt alternative to a blender (or food processor). Add the frozen blackberries and half of the banana slices to the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl. Top the smoothie with the remaining sliced banana, fresh blackberries, slivered almonds, and chia seeds.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.