Jalapeño popper stuffed dates are a 4-ingredient no-bake appetizer with the flavors of jalapeño poppers stuffed into sweet chewy dates. So good!
Dates are my new obsession. Lately, I’ve been adding them to my smoothies and snacking on a few when I feel like having a little something sweet.
I’d been racking my brain trying to come up with a new creative way to stuff dates when it hit me…jalapeño poppers. Umm, yeah!
These stuffed dates are sweet, spicy, tangy, salty little flavor bombs that only require 4 ingredients to make.
Halved dates are filled with a mixture of cream cheese and cooked crumbled bacon bits. Then, they’re topped with a pickled jalapeño slice. They’re a perfect pop-able party snack.
Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Dates Recipe
- 3 oz. cream cheese
- 12 medjool dates
- 24 pickled jalapeño slices
- 3 tbsp. cooked crumbled bacon bits
- Cube the cream cheese and put it in a mixing bowl to soften as you prepare the rest of the ingredients. Do not heat the cream cheese.
- Cut the dates in half, lengthwise, cutting around the seed. Remove the seed. Place the dates cut side up on a serving dish.
- Drain the jalapeño slices.
- Add the bacon bits to the bowl with the softened cream cheese. Smash and stir until well combined.
- Spoon the cream cheese filling into the date halves. Use your fingers to mold the cream cheese to fit into the dates.
- Top each date with a sliced jalapeño. Lightly press the jalapeño into the cream cheese filling.
|Serving Size||1 stuffed date|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 44 Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 1.1||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.7||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 1||4%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|