Caramel apple sangria is a cocktail with fun fall flavors. This fruity drink tastes like an adult caramel apple.
Caramel vodka is mixed with sweet apple cider and crisp pinot grigio. Serve it chilled, over ice. Add chopped apples to each individual glass, or to the sangria pitcher.
It’s perfect for a holiday party!
This recipe is part of The Wholesome Dish Complete Holiday Menu. Check out the full menu HERE.
- 1 750 ml bottle of pinot grigio (or your favorite mild white wine)
- 1 cup caramel flavored vodka
- 6 cups apple cider
- 2 medium apples, cored and chopped
- Stir the wine, vodka, and apple cider together in a large pitcher.
- Add the chopped apples to the pitcher, or to individual glasses.
- Serve the sangria over ice.