Berry Balsamic Salad Wraps are filled with sweet berries, pecans, feta, and salad greens coated in a tangy balsamic vinaigrette. Disclaimer: This recipe post is sponsored by Flatout.
Sweet and tangy berry balsamic salad wraps are a great vegetarian meal that can be made in under 10 minutes.
A homemade balsamic vinaigrette coats mixed baby salad greens and sliced red onions. The greens, sliced strawberries, blueberries, crumbled feta, and chopped pecans are layered on a wrap and rolled up.
The wraps I used for this recipe are higher in protein and lower in carbohydrates than traditional wraps. They’re called ProteinUp, CarbDown flatbread wraps and they’re new from Flatout Flatbread.
Each flatbread has 12g to 15g of protein. The extra protein comes from beans. The flavors are: core 12 (made with chickpeas), red pepper hummus (made with chickpeas), and sea salt & crushed black pepper (made with navy beans).
These wraps could be used in many other recipes, such as an on-the-go lunch filled with turkey and cheese, or as a pre-workout snack filled with banana and peanut butter.
ProteinUp wraps are currently available at most Walmart and Publix stores, and will be at more stores soon. Click here for a buy-one-get-one free coupon to use on any Flatout product.
Berry Balsamic Salad Wraps Recipe
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 cups mixed baby salad greens
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tbsp. pecan pieces
- 2 Flatout ProteinUp wraps (I used the sea salt and crushed black pepper flavor)
- In a medium size bowl, add the balsamic vinegar, oil, honey salt, and pepper. Whisk until well combined. Add the salad greens and red onion to the vinaigrette. Stir until well coated.
- Lay the wraps on a flat surface. Divide the greens between the two wraps and spread them out to cover half the wraps. Top the greens with the strawberries, blueberries, feta, and pecans.
- Starting with the end that has the filling, tightly roll the wrap around the filling.
|Serving Size||1 wrap|
|Amount Per Serving||As Served|
|Calories 352 Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat 18.1||28%|
|Saturated Fat 4.2||21%|
|Dietary Fiber 11.9||48%|
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||25g|
This post is sponsored by FitFluential on behalf of Flatout.